By Main Ingredient
PREP TIME: 10 minutes COOK TIME: 40 minutes SERVES: 8-12 portions
- 6 people
Easy dessert for a non-baker
- TJ vanilla cake mix
- 2 cans Comstock or pie filling-apples or cherries
- 1 stick of butter, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 13 x 9 baking dish with butter.
- Drain liquid from cans of fruit (or not if you prefer).
- Lay fruit in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Cover with cinnamon IF using apples.
- Spread cake mix over the fruit.
- Drizzle with melted butter or spread sliced butter evenly on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
My mother-in-law, Linda M.
No reviews yet. Login to add the first!