- Top Trader Joe's Recipes
- Newest Trader Joe's Recipes
- Top Trader Joe's Products
- Newest Trader Joe's Products
BY SPECIAL DIET
BY MAIN INGREDIENT
PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: About two hours, follow heating directions on packaging SERVES: At least 6 for a meal, plus leftovers for sandwiches
saved by 4 people
Spiral ham is one of Trader Joe's seasonal items. I made the mistake of not buying more than one last Christmas. I've learned my lesson on this one. :)
- For ham:
- One Trader Joe's spiral ham, about 6 pounds
- Whole cloves
- For basting sauce:
- One can Coke
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Set oven to preheat according to packaging directions.
- Insert cloves in crevices of ham.
- As oven is heating, prepare basting sauce. Mix an entire can (12 oz) of Coke into a medium saucepan. Add brown sugar. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved and the sauce is boiling. Lower heat and let simmer a few more minutes, until sauce becomes thick.
- Baste over ham every 15 minutes of so as it heats in the oven.
No reviews yet. Login to add the first!