By Main Ingredient
Baked Chili Cornbread
PREP TIME: 10 minutes COOK TIME: 35-40 minutes SERVES: 8+
- 14 people
- Carol Tims
3 Cans Vegetarian Chili, Beef or Turkey Chili
1 package TJ Corn Bread Mix
1 package shredded cheese of your taste
- 3 cans TJ's canned chili (Vegetarian, turkey or beef)
- 1 Package Tj"s Cornbread mix
- Eggs, oil, milk (for Cornbread mix) OR
- For Vegan
- applesauce, soy or coconut milk
- Cheese is optional
- Open 3 cans of TJ Chili (your choice of type)
- 1 package TJ's Corn Bread Mix
- Spray a 9x 12 pan with cooking spray.
- Open and pour the cans of chili into a baking dish (9x12)
- Spread a layer of cheese on the chili (reserve some for top)
- Prepare corn bread mix as per directions, and pour over the top of chili.
- Bake as directed. For last 10 minutes, add shredded cheese and bake until brown)
You can use less or more cans of chili as needed for the size of your crowd. For Vegan, eliminate cheese or use soy cheese. Prepare cornbread mix with applesauce instead of eggs, and soy or coconut milk instead of milk
No reviews yet. Login to add the first!