- Top Trader Joe's Recipes
- Newest Trader Joe's Recipes
- Top Trader Joe's Products
- Newest Trader Joe's Products
BY SPECIAL DIET
BY MAIN INGREDIENT
Rosie's salad dressing
PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: none SERVES: enough dressing for several large salads
saved by 2 people
Delicious salad dressing. Use any kind of lettuce. You can use white vinegar and corn oil, red wine vinegar and olive oil, or any other combination of vinegar and oil.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic (squeezed in a garlic press)
- couple of turns of black pepper
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- Whisk all ingredients except oil. When mixed add oil slowly and continue whisking. May be made several days ahead.
This is good as a dressing for cooked cauliflower or cooked broccoli. Guests frequently ask for this recipe. I used it this Thanksgiving for marinated mushroom salad.
No reviews yet. Login to add the first!