By Main Ingredient
Cookie Butter Fudge
PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: 8-10 minutes SERVES: 48 3/4" pieces
- 7 people
Super easy recipe using Cookie Butter
- 1 c Trader Joe's Cookie Butter
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 T Butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Sprinkle of Sea Salt (about ½ tsp)
- Prepare an 8x8 pan. To prepare either grease the pan with butter, or spray it with Pam, or line bottom and sides of pan with one large piece of parchment paper.
- In double boiler place first four ingredients (Cookie Butter, sweetened condensed milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips and butter). Please note: if you don't have a double boiler use a heat proof bowl setting on top of a pan of water.
- Heat the water to a gentle boil (not a vigorous boil, as that will cause the end result to be grainy in texture).
- Continue to heat and stir until everything is melted. This should take about 8-10 minutes.
- Now add in the vanilla and stir to mix.
- Pour heated mixture into pan.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cover and place into fridge to harden. Should take about 2-3 hours.
- Cut into 1/2” pieces.
- Keep stored in tightly covered container and in fridge.
Adapter from Giada DeLaurentiis and Cookin' Canuck
No reviews yet. Login to add the first!