- Top Trader Joe's Recipes
- Newest Trader Joe's Recipes
- Top Trader Joe's Products
- Newest Trader Joe's Products
BY SPECIAL DIET
BY MAIN INGREDIENT
PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: 0 SERVES: 2
saved by 424 people
A mango lassi is basically a smoothie made with primarily yogurt and mango. We added a little orange juice and agave nectar to kick up the tart and sweet flavors. The flaxseed oil is optional if you want to add some healthy omega-3 essential fatty acids to your morning.
Vegetarian Low Fat Gluten Free
- 1 cup frozen Trader Joe's Mango Chunks
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt (low-fat or fat-free is ok)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp Organic Agave Nectar
- 1 Tbsp Organic Flaxseed Oil (optional but recommended)
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.